Powered By Blogger

Monday 8 September 2014

a BIG welcome to my blog.... Oh SEW Lovely!

This blog is here mainly to share ideas, patterns and other craft related stuff...  I don't know about you, but I like to keep any craft ideas that come my way, even if I am busy working on something else. Actually.. I often have a lot of different projects going on at the same time...
Anyway, this is just a very short first post to get the blog going.. as I have to run off in a minute to collect the sprogs from school.
This blog is set to grow.. As it takes shape, I intend to be posting photos, tutorials and links to other pages.. but of course, a blog without followers is really not much of a blog, is it?
So, I invite you all to comment, post links etc. I promise to reply to every comment.
Bye for now. See you soon. 
Marija xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment